The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR CBAM
Gain valuable insights
The introduction of the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism in the European Union (EU) will have a significant impact on businesses importing goods into the EU.
The CBAM is proposed as part of the European Union’s “Fit for 55 package”. Its objectives are both to combat climate change and prevent carbon leakage, by preventing the relocation of carbon intensive industries from the EU to countries with lower environmental standards.
Learn more about:
- Scopes and targeted sectors
- Implication for market participants
- Transition period: reporting and objectives
- Embedded emissions calculation
- How to prepare your business